Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dec 7th

More crafting...

I've clearly caught the crafting bug lately.  Not all of this is b/c of Christmas...most of it is b/c I'm seeing all of these awesome do-able things on Pinterest that I want to try!  But, Christmas is the perfect time to try them all with Lily.  So today we made...


Our new playroom wall art.  

Then tonight we had the girls' Christmas program for their school.

Lily in front of the tree before the program.  This is not the outfit I purchased for her to wear, but you can see how happy she is in it, so who can argue with that!!!

Sisterly love!!!!

Blurry, but I had to include it!!  Love the expression on Caroliney's face.  She loves her sister!!!  



Lily with twins who are in her class in school, Jack and Ryan.  
Videos to follow of the actual program!!

No comments:

Post a Comment