Monday, December 5, 2011

Dec 2nd, Dec 3rd, Dec 4th

On the 2nd, we drove to Greenville to visit my family.  Lily played with her cousins all day and we went to the see the Christmas lights in Greenville.

On the 3rd, we were coming home, so there wasn't a lot of opportunity for us to do something.  She played with her cousin, David, all day before we left.  And when I say all day, I mean ALLLL  DAAAY.  The 2 of them started playing around 9:30 in the a.m. and didn't stop until I made us leave town.  It was wonderful!  When we got home, we let Lily stay up past her bedtime to watch 2 Christmas specials of her favorite shows.  And we watched with her, so this is supposed to be about togetherness and this day was sort of a weak activity!

On the 4th, I had to work all day, but Bryan took the girls to the Dollar Store and let me pick out 5 Christmas presents for me.  Since kids have no concept of money, this is a big deal!

We have a lot of exciting things going on this week.  I am really looking forward to them all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment