Friday, December 23, 2011

Dec 22nd

Yesterday, we finally went Dollar Store shopping for Daddy, which the girls loved!  We also had an upside-down dinner, which I got from Family Fun magazine.  We ate under the table and drank and ate upside food.                                                                      
What a silly girl!  She LOVED this idea.  All day, she kept asking me if I was joking or not.  And, yes, that is a Wonder Woman headband on her head and yes, she wore it all day long.  
Some of us fit under the table better than others...I could at least duck my head at an awkward angle and sit up, but poor Bryan had to lay down.  He won some serious husband/father points with this one!!!!
Is that David Hasslehoff that I see?!?!  You should have seen Bryan trying to eat!!  It was hilarious.  You can see that our hamburgers were upside down.  The magazine suggested serving chicken pot pie upside down, but there is no way anyone but me would have eaten that, so I went with burgers.  
Can you tell she loved this?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment