I also will add in some pics of last night's activity, but I have to get the pictures from my friend--we went to someone else's house to have dinner and decorate cookies and I forgot my camera.
Now, on to today!!! I really wanted to make the Santa hat brownies which are currently so popular on Pinterest. I've been meaning to try out my Pampered Chef cake decorator thingys and this was a great opportunity. Mine aren't as good as the ones on Pinterest, but I thought they were still pretty cute. I did these with Lily as my assistant while C was napping.
Lily and Bryan also made and decorated a gingerbread house, which Lils always loves to do!!!
Lastly, we copied this off of Pinterest as well. Click here! In short, it is 25 different ornaments with 25 different names for Jesus written on them. This was another thing that it was sort of hard for Lily to be too hands on with, since we simplified it so much to where we didn't decorate the inside of the ornaments...instead we just used simple ornaments and wrote the names on with paint pen. But Lily did pick the names that we were using. We did 11 and plan to do 1 more each day until Christmas. A great little daily remainder of why we do all of this other craziness!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment