Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dec 6th

Today, we went to Publix and purchased a toy to donate to Toys for Tots.  I actually had planned to get more legit toy from Target, but ran out of time and since Lily always wants to look at the toys at Publix, I thought they must be okay.  But I digress.  We went to Publix, bought a toy and donated right there in their Toys for Tots box.  We then headed to the bakery where Lily spent 12 years picking out the perfect cookies--purchased 3 of them and some juice boxes and went to Hanna's house to eat cookies and play with Anna and Harrison.  We had a super fun time!!!! 


She picked it out herself!

Cousins!


We also did some crafts today.  We did 2 that have been all over Pinterest and I really liked and wanted to try.  I also thought they could both be something that Lils could help with.  First we did the crayon art.  Super easy and lots of fun!  I noticed on Pinterest that most people glued them so that the CRAYOLA was facing out, but I love the names of the colors of crayons and preferred that to show.  I also noticed that most of them didn't have the marks on the bottom that was the melted crayon blowing at a very fast pace off the canvas.  I'm thinking I was supposed to keep the blow dryer on low, but I sort of like the marks at the bottom!


We also made gorgeous button art!
Pink and orange on turquoise.

Blue and purple on orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment