On Dec 12th, we did nothing to take a picture of. In the morning, we drove thru for breakfast as a special treat before work/school and payed for the car behind us as well. Hopefully they passed it on, but we have no way of knowing. Either way, our good deed got repaid later that day, when I got the awesome news that my missing wedding band had been turned in!!! I know that's not really how it works, but it's nice to think so occasionally. Our other plan that day was to go shopping at the Dollar Store for Daddy. However, I decided Caroliney's flu shot took precedence and that appointment ended up taking so long that we couldn't squeeze in a Dollar Store trip before dinner. We'll have to add that back on to the calendar.
Today, we had friends over to decorate Christmas cookies. I was given a cookie set by a friend several years ago and had not ever used it. Lily saw it when I was getting out the Christmas decorations and I promised her we would use it this year.
 |
| The frostings!!!! |
 |
| During a decorating break--the kids took many breaks from cookies and went outside to play! We didn't know what to do with ourselves with the amazing weather we had today. |
 |
| Alena with her cookies. |
 |
| Lily and Caroline's cookies. |
No comments:
Post a Comment