Sunday, March 28, 2010

Reflux and a Ruffled Bottom

Caroline has been increasingly uncomfortable from her reflux. We have been trying different things to make her feel better and it seems to be working. And though she only takes about half the amount of formula she is supposed to take every day, she has been gaining weight and is up to 11 pounds. This past week was the roughest by far and I spent a lot of the time rocking her, which is what I'm doing below. Ignore the messy room, please!! My house had a rough week as well! When you have a 3 year old who wants to play with Mommy and a baby who cries a lot, something has got to give and the house is that something. We are keeping our fingers crossed that Caroline will continue to do well!
Lily had her 3 year check up and she did great--no shots, thank goodness--and she was so cooperative with the doctor's exam. I had to laugh when one of the milestones they asked me about was if we were having power struggles...um, yes...though she is a sweet girl most of the time!! She has done such a great job with the transition to big sister that I am really proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment