Sunday, March 14, 2010

Caroline Olive

Despite the fact that Caroline wears mainly hand-me-downs from Lils and I therefore have seen all of these clothes before, I still love dressing her up in the beautiful clothes we have. Usually she doesn't mind getting dressed-up...
but sometimes she does mind.

We still have a lot of this going on as well. Lily is pretty much in love with this baby, which is so wonderful!! I'm so relieved there isn't jealousy, etc and that Lily is such a good big sister.

And of course, we love getting the smiles. She's been giving us a lot lately and we are enjoying them all! And, yes, she still smiles at the ceiling fan, but now she smiles at us more!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet, Susan! Isn't it great to see them love each other? And I don't get tired of the clothes either. Enjoy her tinyness!

    ReplyDelete