Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bunny Hat

I love little knit hats for babies. Especially while I was in the hospital I wanted Caroline to have one--since you can't dress them up cute, I think it's fun for them to at least have a cute hat on. I brought 3 knit hats with me to the hospital...none of which I was able to get on Caroline's head! So the poor girl didn't get a pretty hat until this weekend when my mom brought her one that a friend of hers made for Caroline. And being so close to Easter, it's perfect because it's an adorable bunny hat! I love it!! We haven't really settled on any nicknames for Caroline but we might just have one now!

2 comments:

  1. Every holiday, Brice comes up with a new nickname for Anna, right now it is "little chick" and "jellybean"! So, Caroline can just have lots of nicknames!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first read that, I thought it said "I love knitting little hats for babies." I was about to go off wondering where Allison's hat was! I think this is a product of Allison being up all night screaming and crying, which makes Mommy want to scream and cry today.

    ReplyDelete