Friday, March 19, 2010
My Lovely Ladies
Yesterday my fabulous friend, Paige, came over for a visit and took some beautiful pictures of the girls. I knew Paige in elementary school and in college. We used to have a lot of fun together...and we had a lot of fun yesterday as well, even though it's been 11 years since we'd seen each other. She was great with my kids and took amazing pictures of them. AMAZING. Click on her link on the right side of the page to get to her blog to see the pics of my kids and all of her other wonderful photography. Her blog is called "somewhere between a handshake and two kisses". She lives out in California now, and I sincerely hope it won't be another 11 years before I see her again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We never looked at the pics that day at your house so I decided to try to find them new but for some reason I can't see them with my phone! Sad times...I can't wait to see them!
ReplyDelete