Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Birthday, Lily!!

Today is Lily's 3rd birthday--I can't believe it, but it's true!! We went to the mall so that she could pick out a pair of shoes from the Disney store, which is what she really wanted--she picked out a pair of Ariel flip-flops. We then had a very fancy lunch in the food court, which Lily only ate one bite of because she was so excited since we had already told her she could ride the train around the mall...something she always wants to do and we've only done once. She and Daddy rode the train while I hung with Caroline, who slept like a champ through the whole trip. We then peaked at the Easter bunny and headed home. Lily opened her presents from G-Ma and G-Pa when we got here (which she loved, thank you, btw!!), took a nap and then opened presents from Mommy and Daddy. I think she had a wonderful day!!


Lily got an E-Card from her Grandma and Grandaddy, which she loved--she knew the song and so that made it all the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment