Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Little Artiste

Because the weather has been so rainy and cold, I've been trying to find some fun activities to do inside. We started on some new craft projects last week. Lily and I are painting wall letter for her and Caroline's room--we have some super cute ones we bought for Lily, but they are pink and now that she is having a room redo to purple, I thought we should get some purple letters. They are super cheap at Michael's, as are the little bottles of paint and so we bought some to do at home. Lily then decided that she wanted a whole lot of colors on hers and originally they looked very cute with different swirls and smears of color all over the letters...but then she combined all of the paint together til they became a horribly ugly shade of green and put that on her letters!! Mommy might have to redo that when Lily is in bed one night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment