Lily has mega-blocks and she really likes to build towers with them. This is a game her and Daddy do usually every night. This is the tower Lily and I built tonite and our pretty tree is in the background. We went with a fake one this year due to the ease and affordability of it all. I certainly miss the smell of a real tree, plus the experience of getting one, but I do think our tree is very beautiful!! It's hard to tell in the picture, but the lower third of our tree is a little less decorated than the rest of it--while decorating the tree, I explained to Lily that some of the breakable ornaments had to go up high so that the babies, meaning Anna and Kai, didn't get them and hurt themselves with them. Lily took this to mean all ornaments and frequently moves the lower ones up while saying she doesn't want the new baby to get hurt with the ornaments. Isn't she already a sweet big sister? BTW, please ignore what Lily is wearing--she now wants PJs back on for naptime and immediately after naptime, we went to play outside before it got too cold and the outfit is the result of those 2 things.



I've also included Lily playing in her new Tinkerbell tent, which she got from Hanna, Chris and Anna and she absolutely loves. I wish I had taken a video of her when she first opened it, because she stood up in it and raised the tent up off the floor and started spinning around, making Anna laugh--it was very funny and cute!! She also enjoyed hiding in it today--I even got in it with her at one point!

Aunt Mary, Uncle Adam and Allison gave her this super cool mirror kit which she got to decorate herself. We did this tonite and she thought it was pretty awesome.


No comments:
Post a Comment