Monday, December 7, 2009
31 Week Update
Wow!! I cannot believe it's been so long since my last post! I guess we've been alternatingly too busy and too sick to get much else done around here but the basics. I am now almost 31 weeks pregnant and looking every bit of it!! This baby is a big mover and shaker and Bryan feels the baby moving all of the time now. Lily doesn't have the patience for it, but she does like to talk to the baby through my belly. We had another ultrasound at 30 weeks, just because the doctor wanted to check on positioning and size--I actually called the cancel this appointment the day before because I thought it was totally stupid and unnecessary, but they sort of guilted me into coming since I delivered early last time and they wanted to check on the baby's size. So we went and saw a cute baby face with chubby cheeks and all!! We still didn't see the gender, despite the temptation! I am certainly looking forward to finding out...in the delivery room. We are sort of waiting to do the nursery fully until we have the baby and know the sex because I want to do gender-specific paint this time around, but I have set up pack-n-plays, ordered bottles and bedding, washed clothes, etc. We are ready to bring baby home and then will just have to find the time to get really organized after that--I will be enlisting help, for those of you wondering when I'll find the time!! Depending on what happens, we could be bringing home baby in a little more than a month, if this baby is a ninja like Lily, or anywhere up to 2 months, which would be better. We'll just have to wait and see! I am going to the doctor every 2 weeks now and everything is going well. Maybe one of these days I'll post some profile pics...or maybe not!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment