Monday, October 10, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Time!

I love the fall and Halloween.  I love the decorations and the weather and the activities.  It always makes me feel nostalgic and I love creating more memories with my family.  We went to the pumpkin patch with the MOMS Club recently and had a great time.


Caroliney is teething right now and is sort of obsessed with tooth-brushing.  I call her the Matthew McConaughey of toddlers. 

Talking to the gross animals.  I know that sounds mean, but seriously, I'm a bit concerned about these guys and their poop situations.

She loves pumpkins!!





Caroliney, Colby, Colton and Lily.  Note how none of them are looking at the camera or smiling.  Picture taking with toddlers and kids--so fun!

Colby and Lily trying to roll a pumpkin.




Cute picture but C isn't looking or smiling.

Now C is smiling, but Lily is fake-smiling and not looking and I am starting to look slightly insane.

I look totally crazy here and C is no longer looking and smiling.  And people wonder why I have a professional photographer do our Christmas cards usually.

Lily was the only "old" kid who came this day, so she was helping tend to the smaller kids.

Way to smile for the camera, Caroline.

Fisher on the hay ride--he refused to allow his mom to touch him to help keep him from falling off.  Every time she'd try, he'd push her hand off.  He was feeling like a big boy!!





After the pumpkin patch, we went downtown for lunch.  This is what was there for Halloween decorations.  That is scary, alright!


No comments:

Post a Comment