Thursday, October 13, 2011

2 Dancing Queens


A couple months ago, Lily's school had a "Bring A Friend" day and Lily wanted to bring little Anna (which she will forever be known as in our home).  I took these pictures and videos but then couldn't find our camera!!!   I was deeply upset and became convinced that Caroliney had thrown it away as it's not like us to lose something important for good.  Well, we found it today and because of where it was, I know little hands must have put it there, but I was very glad it hadn't been trashed!  So, I bring you our Dancing Queens!!  Please forgive the quality of most of these pictures--we watch the kids through a 2 way mirror or whatever that is called, and it's a bit difficult to take pictures through those due to the glare.  I have video, too, but they aren't wanted to upload. 





No comments:

Post a Comment