Monday, October 10, 2011
First Dentist Appointment!
I took the girls to the dentist the other day. It was C's first time. It wasn't L's first time, but she hasn't gone consistently and hasn't gone in a long time, so it was pretty much a new experience for her too. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that I haven't been good about taking her. The time just goes so quickly and before I knew it, it was just late for her to be going. Lily did perfect--no tears, not at all afraid. Caroliney liked it when she got to play with all of the instruments, but screamed when the dentist brushed her teeth, which is all they do at that age. She was fine as soon as he was done and we played while we waited for Lily to finish her x-rays and cleaning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment