Monday, October 10, 2011

Friends!

My friend, Paige, has 2 under the age of 2---Fisher and Lolly.  We are both in the babysitting co-op and she came over recently to watch my 2 while I ran out to go visit my dear sister-in-law while she was in labor with my favorite nephew under the age of 1.  While Paige was here, her little boy, Fisher, whom Caroline calls Ish, locked them out of the house while Caroline was sleeping in her bed.  Paige took everyone next door to use the phone and Lily was able to tell her my phone number to call me.  I gave Paige the code to the garage so they could get back inside.  I was so proud of Lily for remembering my phone number.  I taught it to her so she would knew it in case of an emergency, but always wondered if she would be able to remember it when she really needed it.  Paige kept saying, "Lily saved the day!!!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment