Our neighborhood had the Halloween festival today. I stupidly told Lily about it yesterday and she was so excited about it that she wouldn't even take a nap today. She layed in her bed for an hour and a half singing her ABCs and yelling "Mommy, I'm awake!! Can you hear me?!?" When Bryan went in to get her, her first words were "I want to go to the party." So we put on her costume and went! It was fun--there was a bouncy house, face painting, a fishing game, food and tons of other games. It rained a little bit, but not for very long. She thoroughly enjoyed herself and LOVED the pumpkin that was painted onto her face.
Mommy made her pose in her costume before the festival. Isn't she the cutest little witch?

Catching a ride!

She couldn't stop staring at the other kids and eating candy long enough to smile for the picture!

Getting her face painted--she picked the pumpkin herself.


So cute! I was a witch several years when I was little. Her costume is much better than mine ever was though! Can't wait to dress our up this year.
ReplyDelete