Waiting for Daddy while he rides the Goliath--these games weren't even turned on yet, but the kids still loved pretending.

This was probably her favorite ride--you can't see the big smile on her face, but she loved this one!

As you can see, she loved this one too!! This is one that I found particularly odd to not be allowed on. It literally just went slowly in a circle. I take more risks driving down 75 to work on Thursdays!!

She would finally talk to the witch...but only for a bag of goodies.

She loved the carousel and I was glad since I could actually go on it.

After eating ice cream at the employee picnic.

She liked the princess a lot--she wasn't at all scared of her like the witch, which makes perfect sense.

As you can see from her face, she has reached the limit and it is time to go home!! This was right before we left. She was exhausted from this outing--slept the entire way home and then slept another hour and a half in her bed once we got home.

Lily on the tractor ride with Daddy.
On the carousel. She felt like she a big girl on that horse by herself. Whenever her Daddy would try and put his hand on her back or just on her horse near her so that he could catch her if she started to slide, she would be obviously irritated and push his hand away. So funny!
This was the weirdest thing there--it is literally a whole bunch of giant carrots hanging down from the ceiling that kids run through and hit. Very odd. And parents aren't allowed in, so it's sort of a "Put Your Two Year Old in at Her Own Risk" type ride. Would you like to hear a funny story about it? I thought you might. Bryan remembers going there when he was a little boy--probably around 8 years old he says and he was playing amongst the giant carrots and hit a carrot, unknowingly knocking down another little boy, who was about 6 years old, he estimates. When he left the Giant Carrot Room of Death (my name for it), the mom of that 6 year old boy yelled at Bryan and made him apologize to her son. I wonder who that kid grew up to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment