This weekend my parents came in town to help us do some projects around the house but also to babysit for Lily so that we could go to a friend's wedding. It was really nice to have a night of fun!! I stupidly didn't take any pictures of the wedding itself, but it was beautiful! It was outdoors and the weather was gorgeous. The bride was beautiful and the reception was lots of fun! Anyone who knows me even a little, knows I love to dance at weddings... and I did dance, pregnant belly and all!! It was so nice to get out a little without a 2 year tagging along!!
Cheesy pregnancy pose--hand on the stomach. Apparently the guy taking our picture thought it was cheesy too, since he cut it out of the picture!

Bryan and I with Heather and Matt. Heather was one of the bridesmaids.
No comments:
Post a Comment