I love Noah's Ark sets, particularly ones that include Noah's wife--it always bugs me when they leave her out. I bought this little tiny Noah's Ark set a couple years ago and was waiting to put it up in her room until I felt like she wouldn't choke on one of the pieces if she happened to get ahold of them. I finally put it up recently, but she is completely obsessed with it and wants to play with it and put the animals in and out of the boat repeatedly. She also tries to force Bryan and I to set it up in different ways. It makes me happy how much she loves it, but I just don't want her to lose any of the animals. Right now, a camel and a pig are MIA, but as you can see, I've been doing some organizing of baby clothes in our room and I expect after I clean up a bit in here, they will be found.
So cute. Maybe you could buy her the Little People one and then you wouldn't worry about her losing an animal. Although, I'm not sure if that one comes with a wife!
So cute. Maybe you could buy her the Little People one and then you wouldn't worry about her losing an animal. Although, I'm not sure if that one comes with a wife!
ReplyDelete