Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Big Ultrasound Results

Not much to report, pregnancy related. I will be 19 weeks tomorrow. I had my big ultrasound today and everything was fine--the doctor said everything looked perfect. The baby is about 11 ounces right now. They could tell the gender and said that baby is definitely one or the other, meaning the baby doesn't have parts of both, so that was good news! We still decided to not find out which he or she is. I just can't wait for the delivery room announcement!! I will go back from one more ultrasound at 30 weeks just to be certain that the baby is progressing as he or she should size-wise, but otherwise, we will have no more ultrasounds. I have been feeling movement sporadically for a couple weeks now, but for about the past 5 days, I've been feeling lots of movement every day. I am no longer nauseaus at all, but still tired...although that could just be from having a 2 year old--who can tell?!? I once read that after you have kids, every day, you are at least a little tired, and I think that's true! I know we still cause my parents some sleepless nights. I go in 2 weeks for the standard 20 week appointment. We have taken a few steps toward getting things ready for the baby, but we still have a lot to do in the nursery. I will post pics of it and some of the other areas of our house whenever we get things done in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment