Friday, February 13, 2009

Cousins! (and an update)

Lily sitting with Ashton and Collin, 2 of her 17 cousins! She loves these 2 a lot and they play really well together (most of the time) even though the boys are a bit older.

Last week, Lily and I went to Greenville to help with my sister's kids while they were gone on their first adults only vacation in about 7 years! Lily slept in a Pack N Play there and figured out how to climb out of it...repeatedly! I was worried about her crib when we got home and she did climb out of it once this week. She hasn't done it again and Bryan and I are waiting to see what happens. If she continues to climb out, it'll be time for a big girl bed already!! I just can't imagine how that would work!

As far as the house hunt, Bryan and I did make an offer on a home this week. It's a "short sale" so we are competing with some other offers. We should know Monday or Tuesday. Keep your fingers crossed for us! It's a great house and a great deal! I'll post some pics if we get it.

Oh, and one more thing, I wore flip-flops twice this week!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment