The night of her last day of school also happened to be her graduation night. The kids came in dressed in a profession that they might want to be and sang lots of songs for us...while I cried. Then they left and we watched a slide show of pictures of them set to music...and I cried some more. Then the kids came back in cap and gown and got their "diplomas"...and maybe I cried a bit more. Then we had a little reception afterwards and THEN our little family went to Brewster's!! I didn't cry there! :)
 |
| Heading to graduation. |
 |
| Dressed up and singing! She's a nurse like G-ma! |
 |
| Caroliney sat on her teacher's lap the whole time! |
 |
| My graduate! |
 |
| Lily, Alena (her BFF) and Peyton. |
 |
| Lily and her teacher. |
No comments:
Post a Comment