Monday, May 28, 2012

Last day of Preschool EVER!! :(

Last week, Lily had her very last day of preschool ever. I truly thought I would not be emotional over the whole thing. I went to drop her off and her teacher from when she was 2 and her current teacher both helped her out of the car and I said, "Look Lily! Your teacher from your very first day of preschool and your very last day of preschool both right here together!"and promptly burst into tears. I was a bit of a mess that day, which also happened to be her graduation day and if I really think about it, I can still cry now!! I just can't believe my baby is starting Kindergarten next year. It seems like she just arrived into our lives and now she's becoming such a big girl!
Heading to her last day of preschool.



We went a bought graduation presents for Lily during her last day.  I picked out "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" and Caroliney picked out this gorgeous nail set!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment