Monday, May 28, 2012

The American Girl Store AKA Evil Geniuses!

On the Saturday before the baptism, we went to the American Girl store. I called about 4 months in advance to get a reservation in the bistro and they were full except for a 7pm reservation!!!! Seriously! We love going to the American Girl store. The food is actually quite yummy, the whole store is pink and the kids just love it. Honestly, I had an American Girl doll when I was little, too, so I sort of enjoy it more than I should as well.

Anna, Lily and Sarah.  Sarah is the daughter of one of my good friends from college.  Sarah is holding her own doll, but Anna's and Lily's dolls were currently in the hair salon so the restuarant has "rentals" for the girls to use during their meal.



Beth and Sarah, Lily and I.  Beth and I became great friends my freshman year in college...all of the way back in 1995!!

Me and Lils with Amy and Jackie--2 of my MOMS Club friends who happen to each have 2 boys at this point.  Jackie is embarassingly younger than me and she also played with AG when she was little.  I wanted to invite them b/c Lily loves them so much, but also so that they could get a little girly-fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment