Wow! I've been a little negligent lately when it comes to updating this! We are still under contract with the house--set to close March 26th! It has been one thing after another and I'm so ready for the closing to be down, so we can start enjoying the fun part of buying a house--decorating!
Lily turned 2 on March 14th--we celebrated at a birthday party for her in Greenville and on her actual birthday, we went to Chuck E Cheese with some friends and then spent the night in the mountains with Ramsey, Robin and Marley. I do plan to post pics from all of those things, but have to get them from other people as, being the genius that I am, I didn't have my camera at either activity.
She did go for a bladder/renal ultrasound and VCUG on Monday and had her 2 year check-up on Wednesday, at which we got the results from her tests--she does have bladder reflux and will have to be on antibiotics for a year. Once she turns 3, she will need a follow-up VCUG and hopefully will have out-grown everything. Poor thing!!
I have also put her on waiting lists to start going to Mommy's Morning Out in the fall 2 days a week. We thought it would be good to give her the opportunity to be with other 2 year olds and socialize a little. She was mad I didn't let her play when we were there looking, so hopefully she'll like going!
No comments:
Post a Comment