
Lily has been seen Orbeez commercials and is fascinated by them, and has been asking for them, to which I reply a very non-committal "maybe". However, I promised her a big prize of her choosing if she was good for the wedding, which meant being good for the rehearsal, listening, being good at the rehearsal dinner, smiling for the pictures, walking down the aisle and throwing the petals, smiling during the wedding and being good at the reception. Now, Lily is generally a good girl and I didn't anticipate any problems, but she's also 4 years old and I thought a little extra motivation couldn't hurt. So, Lily picked the Orbeez foot spa as her big prize. She did wonderfully on Saturday and got her Orbeez when we got home...what a weird toy. Seriously. Lily got her feet a treat one time and was done with it.
Okay, I want to see pictures of Becky. come on...I know she looked awesome just like Lily!
ReplyDelete