Thursday, September 15, 2011

First Soccer Game!

I have no idea who won...I'm not even certain that they kept score.  They play on a tiny little field with tiny little goals and no goalie.  Lily's team is the Blue Whales.  Her game was...interesting.  I won't say she's a poor sport yet, but I will say she has more of her Daddy in her than her Mommy when it comes to this type of thing.  She wanted the ball really badly and it's hard for her to understand that in team sports, you don't always get the ball.  I would blame it on her age, but no other kids were running off of the field crying b/c their teammate scored a goal and they didn't.  Whatever.  I'm hoping that this will get easier for her over time.  She certainly looked super cute in her uniform!  And she got jersey #1!!








The end of the game when they do the "Good game line".  So cute!
 


Lily's cheering section, minus Aunt Hanna and Mommy!
Before the game, I made her pose!!  I'm so proud of my little girl!!  And, yes, the date in the picture is WAY wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment