Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt




I had to work on Easter Sunday.  So we had a very small, very impromptu Easter egg hunt at our house for just a very small group of friends on the Saturday before Easter.  I took almost no pictures, but here is what I got...

Our friend, Robin, and her 2 little girls.  They are very close in age to our girls.  Robin is a great friend and a great mom!!  Her girls are adorable and we were glad they came!!!
 We made C were a bunny hat the whole time.  She didn't mind and it was SO cute!!  See?!?
The hunt is on, and C thinks it's way more to just stare at the kids running around the yard.  
She did eventually pick a few up, but didn't have quite that drive for the hunt that Lily has!  Give her a few years!!

 Hunting eggs!!!  She has on her "super fast running shoes" for the event.  And, yes, Lily and Caroline wore the same dress.  BACK OFF!!!   I like matching clothes and I don't care who knows it!!!

Sorry.  I may be a little over-sensitive because I catch a lot of flack from Bryan about matching outfits.


4 of the 6 roommates from my senior year in college.  So fun to see them and get together!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment