Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Caroline's 2 week stats

Caroline had her 2 week check-up on Monday. Her stats are as follows:
length--21 3/4 inches (89%)
weight--8 lbs 14.7 oz (62%)
head--14 1/4 inches (49%)
She is doing really well! We are still watching and waiting for colic, but think we are in the clear!!! She just seems to have a fussy period in the evenings, and will frequently cry for about an hour or so, but that is hardly colic and is definitely manageable. We are really enjoying her!!

Caroline's stats prompted me to get out Lily's sheet from her 2 week check-up. At 2 weeks, Lily's stats were as follows:
length--19 3/4 inches (23%)
weight--8 lbs (10-25%)
head--36 cm (10-25%)
I'm actually surprised Lily was as big as she was at 2 weeks--I got in trouble after she discharged from the hospital for how much weight she lost, so I went on a mission for her weight gain--even setting my alarm to wake her up for night time feedings--I guess I was more successful than I remembered!

No comments:

Post a Comment