Saturday, November 7, 2009

50 Fun Things to See and Do in Atlanta... (cont.)

Today we did #50, Zoo Atlanta!! If you are just tuning in, we are not going in order, so by no means does this mean that we are done, but I'm happy to be able to cross another one off the list. Today, Lily and I went to the zoo with some friends. I am a bad blogger and a bad mother, because I didn't take a single picture, which is particularly awful because this was both of our first times to the Atlanta zoo. I actually looked frantically for my camera before leaving, couldn't find it, went without it and found it when we got home in the diaper bag that I had with me the whole time. Ugh. Pregnancy brain will get you every time. We were at the zoo for about 4 hours and saw almost everything. Lily enjoyed most of the animals, some were a little scary to her, but liked the pandas best--I did too! The mommy panda was nursing her baby while we were there, so that was special to see. Second best on Lily's list was the playground, which was super cool! However, it was a long drive and a lot of money and I'm not sure we'll be re-visiting the zoo anytime soon. My friends live close to the zoo, have season passes, and frequently pop in for an hour or so to kill time--that would be nice!! I'm glad we've done it, but I think we are done there for a while.

I also get to check #5 off the list--The Falcons at the Georgia Dome. I'd forgotten that Bryan and I have both been to Falcons games before. So...2 more down and only 37 to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment