Saturday, November 7, 2009

26 Weeks

I'll be 27 weeks on Wednesday and things are moving right along. Feeling lots of baby movement, etc. We have started to get things ready around the house and I have even already packed my bags for the hospital!!

When Lily arrived 4 weeks early, the only thing I hadn't done was pack my bags--we finally decided we didn't really need any of the 30 things on the list that the doctor's office gives you, grabbed my purse, camera and pillow and headed to the hospital. And, of course, I still catch flack for the fact that I also grabbed my work stuff and pager since I happened to be on-call for the entire hospital that night--we stopped by the Case Managment office on our way into Labor and Delivery so that I could leave notes with information for my co-worker and then proceeded to keep my pager on the whole time I was in labor, just in case!! Anyway, even though I really didn't need anything other than what I brought with Lily, I decided to go ahead and start packing so I'd be ready this time around. Of course, I have absolutely no bottles for the baby, so if he or she decided they want to eat something, then we have a problem! I guess I still have some getting ready to do...

Anyway, here is a short video of the type of movement that's going on in there--you can see the remote sort of bounce while it's sitting on my belly because the baby is moving so much. Excuse the background noise--I was watching Parks and Recreation.

1 comment:

  1. Some advice, you may want to pack a bag for Lily too in case baby comes as quickly as my Anna did. Poor Brice had to come to the hospital in his jammies but somehow Justin had the prescence of mind to pack him a bag before we sped down 85! complete with hairbrush too!

    ReplyDelete