Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hair Cuttin' Time!

I haven't had a hair cut since December 2007. I had one right before we moved to Mississippi and that was it. I needed one very badly and had Bryan measure my ponytail one night since I know you only need 10 inches to make a hair donation to Locks of Love. My ponytail was 16 inches long and so I decided to go for it! I brought some moral support as anyone whose known me long knows I'm not good with hair cuts. I can already hear Cheryl's (my college roommate) response to this statement! Anyhow, we went this morning--Bryan got to cut off the actual ponytail and we've saved it to mail it in. I love the new 'do! It's a lot shorter than anything I've ever had and I'm still getting used to it, but I think it's cute. Lily saw me for the first time after the cut and said "Pretty, Mommy!" I think she had some promptimg from her Daddy. Now she keeps asking me where my hair went!

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!! love it- wish I was that brave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! I love getting my hair cut though. I feel like a wooly mammoth when I go in and then after it's cut off, I feel so light! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete