We've been spending a lot of time at the pool this summer. Here are a few pics I took of Lily last week. It's hard to get them because, once her suit is on, she wants to get in the pool immediately. She wears floaties and, with them on, doesn't even really want or need too much help from me. I know that soon we'll have to actually do some lessons so she can learn to swim and not just float, but for right now, she is enjoying this independence. Our pool has "adult swim" for a few minutes every hour and we have to get out--it's pretty much my only opportunity to take a picture. This day we got to the pool during adult swim, so I got to take a few pics before she got in. Here she is laughing b/c I want her to look at the camera and she's refusing!
No comments:
Post a Comment