Sunday, June 14, 2009
Pool Days
Growing up, we were a "pool family" as Bryan calls it. We didn't have a pool, but we lived right down the street from the neighborhood pool and were literally there all day long, only coming home for lunch and dinner. We loved it. After spending last summer in Mississippi as a stay-at-home mom with no pool, the one thing I really wanted when we moved here was a neighborhood pool to go to and cool down in. We are lucky enough to have 2 for our neighborhood and Johanna and I went to either one of ours or her neighborhood pool every day last week. We are having so much fun!! Lily and Anna love swimming! Lily wears her floaties and enjoys it so much! One day, we also had Heather and Kai up to swim and Kai loved it as well! I plan to take lots of pics of the girls in the pool and will post them soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment