Sunday, June 14, 2009

My hot date!!

My friend, Heather, and I were talking recently about how we never get to have date nights and decided to each have a date night once a month and just take turns keeping each other's babes. I know everyone says to actually do it once a week, but since Bryan and I haven't had a date night since I don't remember when, I thought once a month was a good compromise. Bryan and I went to Kani, a Japanese steakhouse, and a movie for my birthday date night. It was so yummy and so fun!!! It was great to be able to be out and know that Lily was happy and fine. I then kept Kai so they could also do dinner and a movie. We went to Mad Italian for dinner and had our own date night. He is such a sweet boy and what a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment