Wednesday, May 6, 2009

More Cute Pics!

First of all...most of these pics were taken in the same day, hence the exact same outfit for the last few posts. I must have gone camera crazy that day! Anyway, Lily has discovered her pockets and that she likes to put her hands in them. I think she looks awfully cute!These pics below were from today...and she had refused to wear a shirt at that moment. Well, actually, she'd had one on and I took it off to make her try on something--we are very in between sizes right now, ranging from 24 months to 3T, and I force her to try on new clothes now before I pull the tags off--and she didn't want to put her shirt back on after the fashion show, and it wasn't a battle I was picking at that moment. Anyhow, her hair has finally gotten long enough for real pigtails. It was bound to happen, considering she's never had a haircut. My little chatterbox wouldn't stop talking for me to get a good picture, but you can still see her piggies! The stickers on the wall are new--we just put them up today on a whim and she loves them because she can pull them down and put them back. I promise soon I'll post pics of the house, including her room so you can get the whole picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment