Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Day

We are so blessed to be able to spend Memorial Day with family and friends and it's easy to sort of forget why we have the day off. Let's all make a point every year to remember and say thank you to a veteran or soldier still serving. If you a know a veteran, young or old, please take take the time to thank them for what they have done for us. A great way to express our appreciation to troops still serving is through anysoldier.com. Please check it out! Heather and I sent a care package once (and it's been too long, so, Heather, let's do another one soon) and it's very simple to do.

As I said before, we enjoyed ourselves at a cook-out at Heather and Matt's. Lily was very festive in her red, white and blue! She absolutely LOVED holding the sparklers!! Anything dangerous is fun, I guess. She was the only child who didn't burn herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment