Today, Johanna and I did the March of Dimes 10K. Many of the ladies in NICU do it every year and this year was the first year I was able to go. It was challenging because of all the hills, but we made it!! It is definitely going to be a yearly occurence. I didn't bring Lily because I thought she'd get bored in the stroller, but Johanna brought Anna, who was perfect!! She was our cheerleader. Even though I work in the NICU and work with amazing families frequently, it was still such a touching experience to see families who have suffered terrible losses and are now trying to make a difference so other families and babies don't have to go through the same things. I was glad we did it!! And I have to give a big thank you to Aunt Marian for your generous donation!!
Pre-walk--feeling pretty good!

My coworker, Becky--she has done it in previous years as well. 
Post-walk---how does she manage to still look cute?!? I looked disgusting! 
The real trooper of the day!! She was such a good girl!! I was very impressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment