The hunt is on!!! Lily had a big advantage over all of the other kids except cousin Collin, since they were the only 2 good walking kids! I tried to keep her away from most of the other kids so she wouldn't get all of the eggs, but I think she still got quite a bit more! Oh well...she enjoyed herself so much!!





Lily looking pretty with Bryan's mom, "Grandma Laura" and cousin Baby Anna. 
Lily and cousin Collin!! She loves Collin so much and wants to do and say everything he does. Luckily, he's a very nice boy to her! I love this picture because Lily looks so happy in it!! 
Aunt Hanna helping Anna get some eggs. 

Collin, Anna and Lily going on a wagon ride. Lily's Daddy and Uncle Chris took turns pulling them. 
Then Collin took a turn in pulling Lily around. He actually did this for a good half an hour! I thanked him when he left, but Mimi said that as they drove away, he asked why Lily never pulled him in the wagon! 
The birthday girl!! Allison loved the cake! 
No comments:
Post a Comment