Last night, we took Lily to see the Lights of Life--Life College does a big light show which we think is great because we don't have to drive all of the way to Lake Lanier and wait in their notoriously long lines. Before we saw the lights, we went to the little petting zoo they had set up. We petted the goats and then noticed the little ponies that you could ride for $5 a child. Normally I hate stuff like that--it kind of seems unnatural and cruel. However, my desire to see Lily's face while riding won out. Sorry, ponies. And I'm even sorrier because it was TOTALLY worth it and I would TOTALLY do it again. She loved it!!!! Well, at first, she was very concerned and did not want to put on that horse. However, once it started moving, she was all giggles and squeals!! She wanted "more, more, more" after she had to get off. Too cute!! We then drove around to see the lights, which she also loved, but it didn't get quite the reaction that the mini horse did.

Love it!!!
ReplyDelete