Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Beach Pics

I didn't take too many beach pics once again this year. We had a really good time, except for all of the rain. Being cooped up in the house with cousins was actually fun for my kids, but we just didn't get much beach time and what we did get was kind of rainy and actually a little cold. I think the weather was just reflecting the fact that we were bummed that Andy and Helen and their kids weren't there this year. Nonetheless, a good time was had and we were sad to leave.
She did her own mascara!! 


Lily loves David!!!  They play together really well. 

Anyone else thinks she looks like she loves to be bad in this picture?!?!

Matching dresses!!!!  Anna did Lily's make-up for this pictures.  I really like how C is literally just saying "Cheese!" with not a bit of a real smile on her face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment