As many people know, my mom does amazing gingerbread men every year. She makes one for family and friends and puts names on them and decorates them in clothes. They are adorable. Unfortunately for my mom, now we all want her to make them for our kids' classes. So, she made 9 for Lily's MMO class this year since I was one of the moms doing the Christmas party. She just wrote names on them and I bought decorating supplies so that the kids could decorate their own cookies. She sent some extras in case siblings came or someone broke theirs. So, Lily decorated all of the extras at home (plus one for a little girl who couldn't come to the party) with her Daddy the weekend after the party while I was at work. Here is her finished product. I think we've found someone to carry on the family tradition!! What do you think?

No comments:
Post a Comment