Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Sing-along

Lily is the girl with the giant white bow right on top of her head in the middle of the sea of kids.  I did not put her bow there, but that is where it ended up.  Here is Lily and her friend, Kara, trying to re-tie her bow during Hanukkah is Here.  I have a few funny videos of the singalong that I need to cut down to put on the blog.  The part that made us laugh the most was first, of course, Lily yelling for her coat and second, Lily clearly being a trouble maker!  I recognize this shouldn't make us laugh, but it wasn't real trouble...she was trying to get the kids around her to dance instead of doing the hand motions and then, once her bow was untied, she was putting the ribbons on the other kids heads.  Silly girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment