Lily loves sunglasses an abnormal amount. I once bought a bag of 6 pair at a consignment store and the love began there. Then she became obsessed with a pair of Ariel sunglasses and would insist on putting them on even while at school and going out to the playground. In her class is a treasure box and the kids all get to pick something out of it on Fridays. The parents are asked to bring in items for the treasure box. So, after Halloween, I bought 2 bags of 8 pairs of sunglasses for a dollar each on sale. I gave her one whole bag for herself--of 8 pairs!!! And I sent 1 bag to school for the treasure box. That Friday, I gave her strict instructions to NOT get a pair of sunglasses out of the treasure box. I bet you can all guess what she came home with!!!! Sunglasses. Of course. Thursday, November 25, 2010
Sunglasses, sunglasses and more sunglasses
Lily loves sunglasses an abnormal amount. I once bought a bag of 6 pair at a consignment store and the love began there. Then she became obsessed with a pair of Ariel sunglasses and would insist on putting them on even while at school and going out to the playground. In her class is a treasure box and the kids all get to pick something out of it on Fridays. The parents are asked to bring in items for the treasure box. So, after Halloween, I bought 2 bags of 8 pairs of sunglasses for a dollar each on sale. I gave her one whole bag for herself--of 8 pairs!!! And I sent 1 bag to school for the treasure box. That Friday, I gave her strict instructions to NOT get a pair of sunglasses out of the treasure box. I bet you can all guess what she came home with!!!! Sunglasses. Of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment