Friday, August 13, 2010

Bad Blogger!!

I have not been a good blogger lately--I blame it on how busy we've been, but I can also add that we've been having some computer issues.  Anyway, the girls are doing well--Caroliney had her 6 month check-up this week.  Her stats are as follows:
Length: 27 1/2 inches (95%)
Weight: 18 pounds (84%)
Head: 17 1/2 inches (92%)
So, she is a big girl!!  It sort of amazes me how fast she is growing...I am actually having to buy lots of clothes for her because even though she and Lils were born only one month apart, the clothes aren't quite matching up.  She still smiles all of the time and sits up well on her own.  No rolling over yet though, but we aren't worried about it and neither is the ped.  He said that chunkier babies have a harder time rolling over...I'm not sure what he is trying to insinuate about Caroliney's figure, but I think he meant, it'll happen, we just have to be patient.  Honestly, I'm okay with an immobile baby for now!!  We can feel 2 bottom teeth just under the gum and she is so cranky these days that we are anticipating them to poke through any day now.  She is finally enjoying baby food and would eat as much as I would give her!  She certainly knows who her family is and doesn't like it when she can't see any of us.  She is still very fascinated by her sister and loves all other kids and babies in general.
Lily started school yesterday and loves it already, I think.  Davis, her "best boy" from last year is in her class again this year, as is 1 other girl from last year and a girl from the MOMS Club, and Lily met the teacher last year as well so I think it'll be a good year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment